Thursday, February 9, 2023

New Era

2022-2023 has been studio-travel-studio-travel-studio-travel-studio!

This new batch of penguin ink and watercolor painting is about the penguins seen during the latest Antartica and Patagonia trip.  Apart from the Antartica Peninsula it was rather warm during my fourth visit to Bluff Cove Lagoon, Falkland Islands where I still have my penguin artworks for sale at the Sea Cabbage cafe-gallery. It was amazing to be able to travel and see friends again. The largest continental South American Magellanic  Penguin colony at Punta Tombo, Patagonia was exciting,  to be among the 2 million penguins and watched these adorable creatures in their habitats. 

Do check out my latest artworks on my web shop Art by Ting. The paintings are for sale with free worldwide shipping. 



Search This Blog