Tuesday, February 15, 2022

December 2021- February2022

The beginning of a new era.  I traveled again in early January for a month in the Carribean Islands. I have enjoyed the voyage and made it home with 6 negative PCR tests.
I have taken good care of my health - mind and physical and shall continue to do so! 
 Wishing you a wonderful year ahead with abundant fulfilment in every aspect of life. What doesn't defeat us makes us stronger, we shall move forward with greater clarity and powerful purposes. 

              Like The Tiger With Wings
              如虎添翼
Work in progress during the voyage 



I am working on a new layout and gallery store for the website.  This blog section will still be within the new site.  Please come back in the near future to check it out.  
Thank you ❤
                  -   Ting xx



Search This Blog