Tuesday, January 5, 2021

New Year 2021






 There has been an extraordinary flow of energy and motivation, arising from the realization of something more profound beyond my travels and studio hours :)  Well maybe it sounds mystical,  but it's fine with me,  so long it is beautiful and sustainable. As an artist,  I have been seeking meanings and applications to express my art. Sometimes I felt
 like the greatest creator in the universe,  and sometimes I was a nothing at all.  But for the first time in my life, I experienced a complete calmness,  than the otherwise unsettled mindscape that often happened around the New Year.  Being aware of every moment of my life is brand new,  liberated me from the fear of not achieving my goals. My life is dedicated to create beautiful images that bring pleasantness for myself and the viewers.   That's what I will continue to focus on. Meditation has been my daily basis for well-being and getting in unison with my surroundings and breathe life into my artworks. 

May the New Year 2021 be one of Inner and Outer Exploration.

💛

Search This Blog