Monday, August 19, 2019

Rutland Waters Bird Fair 2019 UK

A lot of rain, a lot of birds, and wonderful people!
A great event over the weekend after months of intense preparation. All the efforts paid off.
My art stand Borneo Artist YeeTing Wong was voted by visitors the Best Stand Award 3rd place in the Art Marquee. What an honor!
All the beautiful comments and reviews on my artworks from everyone really made my days at the legendary Bird Fair.
Bravo to all the lovely and talented fellow exhibitors that made this show such a successful one, year after year.  A 'new kid on the block' like me has got lots of kind support and warm encouragement to make it possible.
 The Bird Fair organisers, passionate people. Can't imagine what an amazing team of birders it takes to make this event such an awesome and great one.
I have contributed to paint the Arctic Tern on the annual Bird Fair mural that will go on permanent display at the world famous Fair Isle Bird Observatory once it is newly-rebuilt after a devastating fire on 10th March 2019.
 Still smiling, I will continue on to create amazing artworks from me for you, my old and new friends that love nature and art. In fact, the sweet little girl in the neighboring stand said I win the Smiley Face Award, because I am smiling all the time!
My most supportive partner, family and dearest friends in Denmark, Malaysia and others that are living in all parts of the world shared the same joy and excitement.

I just think that everything is so good and fantastic, I will start to create a lot more new artworks real soon!
  -Follow my Instagram account @tingofborneo @yeetingartist
Facebook page Yee Ting Wong Artist
to see updates-


Search This Blog